For many of us a beautiful new kitchen comes behind only perhaps our home in terms of the investment required, which is why it is important to spend time thinking about who to choose to make your dream kitchen. At Lovewood we fully appreciate the significance of this decision, and we believe that there are several reasons why choosing us helps to make these dreams a reality:-
All of our kitchens are handmade and unique to you. Many companies say this, but few actually demonstrate it. With Lovewood you can physically touch the planks of wood that your kitchen start out as. No pre-made carcasses or doors here, just the finest quality natural materials, hand picked, and lovingly shaped into a bespoke kitchen for you.
Lovewood’s quality is second to none, as you’d expect from a team that honed its skills on the Iconic set of the Harry Potter films, which were nominated for several awards for the quality of their sets. This attention to detail is manifested in every single one of our kitchens, from start to finish, and results in the perfect end product – the finest quality kitchen money can buy.
Our craftsmen are artisans, and as such are most at home in our workshop, which is where all of our kitchen projects start their journey. You are more than welcome to visit and have a look at the raw materials before they are turned into your stunning kitchen. This is not a high gloss showroom designed to part you from your money, but it is a fantastic testament to the skills of our team, gained over many years. And because you are not paying for salesmen, showrooms and the associated overheads, this means that every penny of your budget goes straight into your dream kitchen.
As every kitchen is unique, so is the investment required for it, but as a guide, here are some prices for typical sizes of a high specification Love Wood kitchen :-
- A standard size kitchen – includes stone worktops, sink furniture and taps, larder, Pan drawers, LED lighting, state of the art wirework, recycle bin, decorative end panels, cornice, plinth, handles and all fitting. In a painted finish approx. £18,000, Solid Oak approx. £20,000
Please read our testimonials page.
Our kitchen is beyond words. All our relatives are lost for words. Clive created a wonderful room for us. He has brilliant ideas, amazing attention to detail and a calm manner. His work is professional, on budget and time. Thank you.
The Love Wood Experience
- At an initial consultation and survey at your home, Clive will discuss your requirements; get a feel for your surroundings and architectural influences and measure your space.
- Within 48 hours we will then be able to provide you with an initial quotation and if you are happy to proceed to the next stage we can then work on your design and a more detailed quotation will be provided, usually taking around 2 weeks.
- Once a design is agreed, drawings can then be provided and a 30% deposit is required and your workshop time allocated.
- We will then work closely with you to finalise all the materials, finishes, handles and colours of your bespoke furniture.
- As every detail is carefully selected and handmade your furniture can take between 6-14 weeks to complete and once your kitchen is ready it can take up to 2/3 weeks to be installed; this includes templating and installation of worktops, finishing touches and any hand painting.
- The final stage – to love and enjoy your dream kitchen for many many years to come – please read our testimonials…