Love Wood was founded in 2007 by Clive and Gina Leacock. Originally from Watford, this is where Clive started his career in cabinet making. After college days Clive took an apprenticeship working for years with old school cabinet makers. Then moving on to his claim to fame – making furniture and sets for “Harry Potter”. An inspirational time for Clive bringing out his passion for everything antique, vintage and Rustic. Immediately after filming was over Clive moved to Yorkshire to start renovating a 300 year old farm – creating Love Wood from a small barn. We are now based from a large workshop in Penistone, south Yorkshire – a thriving market town where we have a growing reputation for producing fine bespoke kitchens, using both traditional furniture making techniques and modern advances in components and fittings. Oh and sneaking a few rustic things in along the way.
The Love Wood Experience
- At an initial consultation and survey at your home, Clive will discuss your requirements; get a feel for your surroundings and architectural influences and measure your space.
- Within 48 hours we will then be able to provide you with an initial quotation and if you are happy to proceed to the next stage we can then work on your design and a more detailed quotation will be provided, usually taking around 2 weeks.
- Once a design is agreed, drawings can then be provided and a 30% deposit is required and your workshop time allocated.
- We will then work closely with you to finalise all the materials, finishes, handles and colours of your bespoke furniture.
- As every detail is carefully selected and handmade your furniture can take between 4-6 weeks to complete and once your kitchen is ready it can take up to 2/3 weeks to be installed; this includes templating and installation of worktops, finishing touches and any hand painting.
- The final stage – to love and enjoy your dream kitchen for many many years to come – please read our testimonials…